Our Toppings & Poppers are super easy to use! Just watch the videos or follow directions below and you'll be snacking like a gourmet in no time!
Evenly Coat Your Popcorn with Popcorn Powder!
Getting your popcorn evenly coated with flavor can often be a challenge! That's why we've laid out these simple directions so that your bowl of popcorn comes out poppin' every time!
Popcorn Powder Directions
If you're wondering how to make Popcorn Powder, the best way is to follow our directions!
Mix 2 tablespoons of olive oil (for stovetop), or 2 tablespoons of water (for microwave) in a small bowl with 2 tablespoons of Popcorn Powder topping.
*Our Cinnamon Bun topping is best mixed with melted butter for stovetop popcorn
- Pop 1/4 cup of kernels for stovetop, or 1 bag of microwave popcorn according to directions and place in large bowl
- Toss mixed Popcorn Powder topping gently into your bowl of popcorn so that your topping evenly coats your popcorn.
Make the perfect bowl of popcorn every time!
Popcorn Powder's Poppers are made to make popping popcorn at home easy & fun! Plus, you can decide how healthy you'd like your next batch to be! You can add kernels straight to the Popper, or feel free to add your favorite oil or melted butter. Making gourmet popcorn at home has never been easier!
- Just add 1/4 -1/3 cup of kernels add oil if you like - but none needed!
- Pop 3-4 minutes in microwave - listen for when the popping stops.
- Add prepared Popcorn Powder Toppings right in the Popper!