Macaroni Salad is an awesome side dish, but sometimes it needs a little spicing up! Popcorn Powder's Chipotle Cheddar topping is the perfect way to add some cheesy spicy goodness to your favorite side dish!
Spicy Macaroni Salad Ingredients:
- 16 oz box elbow macaroni
- 1 cup mayonaise
- 1 cup chopped scallions
- 1 cup frozen & defrosted corn niblets
- 1 can drained & rinsed black beans
- 1/2 cup sweet relish
- 3 tablespoons mustard
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Chipotle Cheddar topping
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 teaspoon pepper
Spicy Macaroni Salad Directions:
- Cook macaroni according to package directions.
- In a large bowl, mix all the other ingredients.
- Drain macaroni and allow to cool for 5-10 minutes
- Once cooled, place in large bowl with other ingredients and combine.
- Place in the fridge to cool further.
Best served cold - but can easily be eaten warm!
For more ideas on how to use Popcorn Powder's toppings, check out our other recipes!