Roasted Rosemary Parmesan Potatoes
Roasted potatoes go well with everything from chicken to burgers to steak. They can even be eaten on their own! They're the perfect vegetable- satisfying, versatile and delicious! This recipe takes your boring roasted potatoes and gives it some POP by adding Popcorn Powder's Rosemary Parmesan topping! Check out our Rosemary Parmesan Chicken Recipe for something poppin' to serve with!
Just 3 Simple Ingredients!
After a busy day, being able to throw something in the oven and let it cook, is key! These Roasted Rosemary Parmesan Potatoes require less than 5 minutes of prep time, and the rest is just cooking! So let's spice up your dinner with this easy & delicious recipe!
Rosemary Parmesan Potatoes Ingredients:
- 1.5 pound bag of small red or yellow potatoes
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of Popcorn Powder's Rosemary Parmesan topping
Directions for Rosemary Parmesan Potatoes:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a cookie sheet with tinfoil or parchment paper.
- Cut potatoes into quarters and place in a large bowl.
- In a smaller bowl mix olive oil and Rosemary Parmesan topping together.
- Pour mixture into bowl of potatoes and toss until coated.
- Evenly spread potatoes onto the cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle a little more Rosemary Parmesan topping on top and cook for approximately 40 minutes until desired crispiness and tenderness.
For more Popcorn Powder recipes and ideas, click here!