Garlic bread is a great way to start off a meal or as an addition to your main dish! Our Rosemary Parmesan garlic bread recipe will take your ordinary flavor into something extraordinary! It's easy to make with just a few simple ingredients!
Rosemary Parmesan Garlic Bread Ingredients:
- 1 French baguette loaf
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoons Popcorn Powder's Rosemary Parmesan topping
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
Rosemary Parmesan Garlic Bread Directions:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper
- Mix olive oil, minced garlic and Rosemary Parmesan topping in a small bowl
- Slice the baguette and spread mixture onto bread
- Top with parmesan cheese
- Bake for 10 minutes or until bread is crusty
For more ideas on how to use Popcorn Powder toppings, see our recipes!