Healthy Snack Potato Chips
Did you know that potatoes are actually a good source of fiber and are full of antioxidants? That's right, potatoes are good for you! That's why potato chips can often be a good alternative to cookies or crackers. But, when purchased in stores, potato chips are often made with bad oils and boring flavors!
Changing up the ordinary potato chip with just 3 ingredients!
This recipe is meant to take your ordinary potato chips and turn them into something extraordinary! Made only with only 3 ingredients, these chips may be short in the ingredients, but they are big on taste! With just potatoes, olive oil and our Rosemary Parmesan topping, you can have yourself a healthy, gluten free snack in no time!
Rosemary Parmesan Chips Recipe:
- 2 medium Russet (baking) potatoes
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Popcorn Powder's Rosemary Parmesan topping
- 2 teaspoons Rosemary Parmesan topping
Rosemary Parmesan Chips Directions:
- Thinly slice potatoes and place in a bowl of cold water for about 10-15 minutes to remove the starch.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Remove potatoes, pat dry and place in another bowl.
- In a small bowl mix olive oil and 2 tablespoons of Rosemary Parmesan topping.
- Pour mixture over potatoes and toss to coat.
- On 2 cookie sheets lined with parchment paper, place potatoes in a single row and be sure not to double up.
- Sprinkle 2 teaspoons of Rosemary Parmesan topping on top.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until browned. (If cooking together, change shelves mid way through)
- Turn oven off and allow to sit in oven for additional 15-20 minutes until crispy.
For more ideas on how to use Popcorn Powder, check out all of our recipes!