Guilt-Free Rosemary Parmesan Chicken Parmesan
If you love parmesan chicken, but hate the breading, then you're going to love our Rosemary Parmesan Chicken Parmesan! Our recipe is so good, that you may not even realize that it's not breaded! This Keto-friendly, and gluten free recipe will turn your ordinary chicken parmesan, into something extraordinary!
No Breading Chicken Parmesan Secret
What's the secret to having your chicken parmesan taste like it's breaded:? It's simple, the combination of grated parmesan cheese, mixed well with spices will create a coating that will emulate breading. Important things to keep in mind to get the perfect parmesan:
- Make your cutlets thin! Place each breast between 2 pieces of plastic wrap, then pound with the botton of a glass or a measuring cup until they are about 1/4 inch thick.
- Be sure that you douse each cutlet with egg - this is your glue! So beat the egg in a large enough bowl that your chicken will fit in.
- Evenly coat your chicken with the cheese/spice mixture so that it's completely covered!
And that's it! That's the best way to coat your chicken and keep it gluten free and super tasty!
Rosemary Parmesan Chicken Parmesan Ingredients:
- 2.5 - 3 lb chicken breasts
- 1 egg
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 4 tablespoons Popcorn Powder's Rosemary Parmesan topping
- 1 cup favorite jarred marinara sauce
- 8 oz sliced fresh mozzarella cheese
Rosemary Parmesan Chicken Parmesan Directions:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Line and grease a 9" x 12" casserole dish
- Place chicken between clear plastic wrap and pound to make thin cutlet.
- Beat egg in one bowl
- Mix the parmesan cheese and Rosemary Parmesan topping together in another bowl
- Dip each cutlet into egg bowl, then dip into the cheese/Rosemary Parmesan mixture and coat thoroughly
- Place in casserole dish
- Back for 30 minutes
- Spread sauce evenly over each piece of chicken and then cover with mozzarella slices
- Bake 10-15 more minutes or until bubbly
- Chicken should read 160 degrees with a thermometer to know it's done.
Serve with a green salad or pasta.
For more Popcorn Powder ideas and recipes, click here!