Pancakes are a favorite breakfast around here! Granted, everything is good when you add maple syrup! But these pancakes are extra fluffy and flavorful! So if you're tired of the same old pancakes, then give this yummy recipe a try!
Cinnamon Bun Pancakes Ingredients:
- 2 cups flour
- 4 tablespoons Popcorn Powder's Cinnamon Bun topping
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup butter (melted)
- 2 eggs
- 1 3/4 cups milk
Cinnamon Bun Pancakes Directions:
- In a large bowl mix flour, Cinnamon Bun topping, baking powder and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk melted butter, eggs and milk.
- Pour liquid mixture into the bowl of dry ingredients and mix until combined.
- Heat a griddle to about 325 degrees or a large frying pan with some butter.
- Once warm, use a ladle and scoop pancake mixture into desired sizes.
- Once bubbles start to form, check and flip pancakes.
- Serve warm when ready.
Top with icing sugar, maple syrup and/or butter
Makes about 9-10 pancakes
For more ideas on how to use Popcorn Powder, check out our recipes!