Eating a healthy breakfast can sometimes be hard when you're trying to run out the door! That's why our overnight oats recipe are the perfect way to get yourself a healthy and hearty breakfast on the go! With so many options of mix ins and add ons, you'll never get bored of this poppin' breakfast!
Cinnamon Bun Overnight Oats Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup rolled quick oats
- 1/2 milk of your choice
- 1/4 yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon Popcorn Powder Cinnamon Bun topping
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/4 - 1/2 chopped banana
Cinnamon Bun Overnight Oats Directions:
- In a mason jar, mix oats, milk & yoghurt
- Add Cinnamon Bun Topping and maple syrup until combined
- Gently stir in chopped banana
- Place top on mason jar and put in fridge for a minimum of 4 hours
- If it's too thick add a little more milk
**Perfect as is, or top with your favorite add-ons: coconut shavings, chopped nuts or berries
For more ideas on how to use Popcorn Powder's toppings, check out our recipes!