Cinnamon Bun Crescent Rolls - Breakfast or Dessert?
It's been an ongoing debate in our house! But really, who doesn't love the smell of something baking in the morning? But they'd argue "Who doesn't love the smell of something baking anytime?" You can't argue with logic!
Quick substitute for actual Cinnamon Buns
Now we're not claiming these to be actual cinnamon buns, but with Popcorn Powder's Cinnamon Bun topping, you can get that cinnamon bun taste in just a snap! In less than 30 minutes, you'll be licking your lips and fingers with cinnamon-y goodness! In fact, they're so good, you may need to make a second batch!
Cinnamon Bun Crescent Roll Ingredients:
- 1 tube of Store bought crescent rolls
- 1/4 - 1/3 cup melted butter
- 4 tablespoons of Popcorn Powder's Cinnamon Bun topping
- 1/2 cup of chocolate chips
Cinnamon Bun Crescent Roll Directions:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl mix Cinnamon Bun topping with melted butter and stir until mixed.
- In another bowl, carefully melt chocolate chips in a microwave for 15 seconds increments. Remove and mix thoroughly. If needed, place back in microwave for another 15 seconds being careful not to burn the chocolate.
- Separate your dough into 16 triangles and place on cookie sheet
- Spread 1/2 teaspoon of Cinnamon Bun topping and a drizzle of chocolate onto the triangles.
- Carefully begin to roll starting at shortest side of triangle up to the opposite point.
- Once rolled, spread another 1/2 teaspoon of Cinnamon Bun topping on top.
- Bake for 10 - 13 minutes until golden brown.
For more Popcorn Powder ideas and recipes, click here!