Did you know that bananas are not only high in potassium, but they're filled with antioxidants! Combine this superfood with Popcorn Powder's perfectly sweetened Cinnamon Bun topping and you may have found yourself a little slice of heaven!
Our Cinnamon Bun Banana Chip recipe is the perfect make ahead snack to take with you on a hike or to the beach! But fair warning, they may not make it out of your kitchen...yes, they're that good!!
So without further ado, here's the recipe...
Cinnamon Bun Banana Chips Ingredients:
- 4 bananas
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon Popcorn Powder Cinnamon Bun topping
Cinnamon Bun Banana Chips Directions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Thinly slice bananas and place them in a large bowl.
- Melt coconut oil and mix in Cinnamon Bun topping.
- Combine coconut oil mixture with the bananas and mix gently.
- Spread bananas evenly on baking sheet.
- Bake for about 30 minutes, flipping midway.
For more ideas on how to use Popcorn Powder toppings, check out our recipes!